OGP is happy to invite you to an upcoming conversation on making the EU’s Recovery and Resilience facility (RRF – an essential mechanism to rebuild economies and livelihoods in the wake of COVID-19) as participatory and transparent as possible. This conversation will bring together representatives from the European Commission, national governments and expert civil society to discuss how – and why it is so important – to ensure openness of recovery spending. Join us for this important conversation on March 15, 10:00-11:00 CET on Zoom, where we will focus on the implementation of the ideas and recommendations emerging from an earlier roundtable on the topic in late 2021, you may have attended.
- Ints Dālderis, Special Advisor, Ministry of Finance, Government of Latvia
- Helen Darbishire, Executive Director, Access Info Europe
- Céline Gauer, Director General, Head of the Recovery and Resilience Task Force, European Commission
- Marcella Panucci, Head of Cabinet, Ministry for Public Administration, Government of Italy
- Paul Maassen, Chief, Country Support, OGP Support Unit
Please register for the event here. We are crowdsourcing questions for our speakers in the run-up to the event – please go to slido.com and enter the event code #297049. Join the conversation by submitting your question and vote for your favourites by pressing the “Like” button.